Our Client is an well known Retail Giant Based in Brackenfell are currently looking for a Penetration Tester to join their dynamic team. They are known throughout South Africa for their great prices and deals.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in general cybersecurity.
- 2 years of hands-on experience in vulnerability assessments.
- Experience in performing security assessments in Cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google).
- Understanding of defensive controls and how to bypass/evade them.
- Experience in using and customizing commercial and open-source security assessment and security testing tools such as Metasploit and Burp Suite.
- Experience in one or more computer programming and scripting languages with the ability to create or customize tools as needed.
- Experience with open security testing standards and projects such as OWASP and SANS Top 25.
- Experience with API, web and mobile application or systems testing is required.
- Familiarity with the following:
- Database, cloud, and web security testing.
- Secure web and application development practices.
- Analyzing and debugging API frameworks.
- Experience in manual and automated vulnerability scanning and security testing.
- Understanding of web-based security vulnerabilities, ability to identify and exploit them (e.g. XSS, CSRF, session management issues, etc.)
- Desirable but not required: Experience in mobile (iOS/Android) application security assessments.
- Desirable but not required: Experience in Internet of Things (IoT) security.
- Desirable but not required: Experience in Bug Bounty programs.
- Basic programming skills required (basic knowledge of common programming languages used for application development).
- Knowledge of API security testing and API frameworks.
- In-depth knowledge of vulnerability testing/security assessment tools used.
- In-depth knowledge of open-source security testing tools and security testing frameworks.
- Unix and Linux knowledge required
- An academic qualification in computer science, cybersecurity, or related fields.
- Industry certifications in ethical hacking, vulnerability or other aspects of IT security testing such as CEH or equivalent.
- Perform security tests on applications, APIs, websites and mobile applications.
- Pinpoint methods and entry points that attackers may use to exploit vulnerabilities or weaknesses.
- Search for weaknesses in common software, web applications, mobile applications and proprietary systems before they are discovered by hackers.
Apply now for more information!