Intermediate .Net Developer
Cape Town – Western Cape – South Africa, Johannesburg – Gauteng – South Africa
One of the leading software consulting houses are on the hunt for a .Net Developer to join their dynamic team.
– Project exposure across multiple industries.
– Learning & development culture.
– The client will pay for any certifications you would like to pursue.
– Specialists in career growth, they will assist to plot out your career and suggest which areas of learning may be best for you.
– Developers do not do support or maintain as there is a Managed Services team, you are free to focus on your code!
The ideal candidate should have:
- 6+ years of .Net working experience.
- In-depth working knowledge of the .Net programming language’s features.
- Solid understanding of Object-oriented programming fundamentals.
- Extensive knowledge of design patterns and the ability to recognize and apply them
- A high-level understanding of the common frameworks in the .Net technology stack
- Detailed implementation experience in several of these frameworks.
- The ability to analyze and solve complex problems in familiar and unfamiliar technology spaces
- Ability and experience with establishing Integration Patterns.
Don’t waste time, apply now!