Insights and Analytics Lead
Stellenbosch – Western Cape – South Africa, Remote
We seek a phenomenal woman who has a solid grounding in Insights and Analytics someone who has a passion for data and has great stakeholder engagement capabilities, if this is you then we have an amazing hybrid model role available in the beautiful landscapes of the winelands.
The successful lady will be responsible for leading the data and analytics and insights efforts for the organisation, working with various stakeholders, identifying their business needs together with gathering data and using this data to provide solutions, insights and recommendations to drive and promote business decisions.
Do you have the below skills and experience:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in data analytics or a related field.
- Strong proficiency in data analysis tools such as SQL, Python, R, or SAS.
- Experience in using different analytics techniques such as descriptive and diagnostic analytics, machine learning and predictive modeling.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, and SAP Business Intelligence suite.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience workign with and applying Agile and Scrum methodologies.
Is this the role for you…. then make contact and we will give you all the information needed to get the ball rolling regarding your application.