Johannesburg – Gauteng – South Africa
My client is a dynamic Business Information Systems Consulting firm and an equal opportunity employer. Our clients operate in a range of industries including banking, financial services, manufacturing, fast moving consumer goods and recruitment throughout Africa and the Middle East. Our service offering includes project management, software implementation, product development across various platforms, and including e-commerce solutions.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced Consultant to join our dynamic team to provide expertlevel training and consulting services to our clients in the implementation, integration, and usage of our HR recruitment software. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering comprehensive training and consultancy services, creating user manuals and other training materials, and managing client relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.If you are passionate about HR technology and enjoy delivering training and consultancy services, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Deliver high quality training services to clients in the implementation, integration, and usage of our HR
• Consult with clients to identify their needs, requirements, and goals for the software.
• Develop and maintain user manuals, training materials, and other documentation to support the
training and implementation process.
• Manage client relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
• Conduct needs assessments and gap analyses to determine training needs.
• Provide ongoing support and guidance to clients on software usage and best practices.
• Identify opportunities for improvement in the software and make recommendations to the
• Stay up-to-date with the latest HR recruitment software trends, developments, and best practices.
At least 2 years of experience in technology consulting and/or training role
• Good knowledge and experience with HR tech and/or related technologies.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to develop training materials, manuals, and documentation.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize workloads.
• Proven track record of successful client relationships and project delivery.
- Change management
Don’t waste time, apply now!