D365 Inventory Management Consultant
Midrand – Gauteng – South Africa
Are you a seasoned D365 Functional Support Consultant with a deep understanding of Inventory Management? We are on the lookout for a talented individual to join our team and play a pivotal role in enhancing our operations.
This position offers a dynamic work environment where you will collaborate with cross-functional teams and clients to provide expert guidance on inventory management solutions. You’ll have the opportunity to innovate, streamline workflows, and address complex challenges in a fast-paced, supportive atmosphere.
- Support Analyst with Inventory experience
- Understanding the inventory, stock controls and movement of stock
- Knowledge of Manufacturing and Warehousing, the movement of product from Warehouse to store
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in the relevant field
- Previous large ERP project experience
- Previous MS D365 experience will be an advantage
- Vendor interaction and vendor activity tracking experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams and SharePoint
- Ability to work remote and drive active participation and activity completion in an online environment
If you’re passionate about D365 and have a track record of successfully implementing inventory management solutions, we encourage you to apply. Join us on our journey to operational excellence and make a significant impact on our organization’s success.
Your skills will be a driving force behind our continued growth.
Apply now to be a part of our dynamic team!